Monday, September 22, 2014

Blog post 3

   Throughout my years as a student, I have never took the time to thoroughly analyze what exactly it is that makes a teacher "good." I have had many different teachers that I believed to be good and I know that I am going to try my best to be a great teacher. The first thing that all my favorite teachers have done is make me feel like they genuinely care about me and what my goals are. These teachers also have made me feel like they are my teammates in a sense rather than an opponent who is standing in the way of something I want to accomplish. This is probably the most important aspect for me because I do not feel like I'm constantly on edge stressing out. No one is capable of doing their best when they feel stressed out and a good teacher knows this. However, the teachers also made sure the students knew that he/she was in charge. There was a time and place for having fun and goofing off but not when the teacher was teaching new material.

No comments:

Post a Comment